These 2 dozen colorful, eco-friendly cupcake and muffin molds will last for years. Use them to line muffin tins, or sit them directly onto your oven rack. They’re easy to peel off your muffins, and wash up nicely. You can also use them also for puddings, jelly or even ice cream. Kids love the colors!
- 24 silicon emuffin cups
- High quality food-grade silicone
- Compliant with FDA / SGS
- Random colors (We do not offer a choice of colors.)
- 100% level quality, durable, reusable, non-stick, non-toxic
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easy to use and clean
- Suitable for cupcake, muffins, tarts, chocolate, pudding, jello, ice cream, soap, etc.
- Size: Approx. 7 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm / 2.75″ x 1.75″ x 1.37″
- Weight: 6 g / 0.2 oz
- Temperature range: -40° to 230° C / -40° to 446° F
- Packed in a bubble bag
Is Silicone Safe for Baking?
Yes! Silicone is absolutely safe. To better understand, it is important to differentiate between some often-confused terms:
- Silicon– A natural chemical substance (atomic #14), meaning it cant be divided into smaller particles without splitting atoms. It is the second most abundant element (after oxygen) and when it bonds with oxygen creates minerals called silicates (like quartz, olivine, micas, thomsonite, jadeite, and prehnite)
- Silica– A compound made of silicon and another element. It is present in the human body in high amounts and emerging research suggests it can be beneficial for health.
- Silicone– A synthetic polymer created by adding carbon and/or oxygen to silicone. It can exist as a solid, liquid or gel and is often used in medical devices like pacemakers, joint replacements and implants. It is generally considered safe for these uses and is now used to make silicone bakeware.